Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The world trade center attack's conspiracy

In this opportunity I will talk about something that really caught my attention and not only for the catastrophe that EE.UU suffered also all the mistery that exists about the world trade center attack, this was a terrorist attack or only a cruel farce done intentionally?


September 11, 2001 EE.UU suffered one of the worst disasters in all his(ITS) history , I´m talking about the world trade center attack (WTC) in New York. The group yihadista Al Qaeda kidnapped an airplane that later was used subsequently to impact the world trade center and also the Pentagon.

But according to an investigation made by the scientist Steven E. Jones, professor of the University Brigham Young , said that the official explanation given by the mass media, respect to the attack of the towers, is illogical according to the laws of physics, beacuse never in history has collapsed a building of steel and concrete due to a fire and there isnt a register historical of a symmetrical collapse and free fall speed except in controlled demolitions. A clear example of this can be seen in the Windsor tower of Madrid, this burned during 24 hours and never collapse thanks to concrete. Hundreds of firefighters and search and rescue personnel say have heard a lot of detonations in the basement and lower floors.

A curious fact that I can tell you about that day is that none of the prestigious bankers and financiers who normally work in the towers went to work. Also the WTC7 building of 47 floors
 ( that was not impact for any airplane) imploded at 5:20 p.m like a controlled demolition. The most amazing thing about this was that BBC and CNN reported live the colapsed 20 minutes before it happened. Only Mohamed Atta passport saved , the rest of the things like document, money, even the black boxes of the airplanes were lost.
First thought , when I talk about this topic is not to transgress  the memory of all people that died in this event , however this fact gmakes you take your own conclusions.
 I hope you like my theme, any question or opinion about this let me know in the comments. 
If you want to see more here is a documentary that speaks more specifically about the attack.




2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!! I really really really like your Entry!!!! Is so different and..I don't know.. AMAZING!
    I watched your video and I found it very interesting and very heartbreaking, because the audio in the beggining of the audio are real...and is very sad that adio's girl doesn't receive help in the right moment... U.U
    I think that is true, I think that is a cruel farce... because americans are always searching ways to get power or to catch our attention.
    I found a link that talk about USA like a fake:
    http://www.rebelion.org/noticia.php?id=135406
    USA always make me andry with their actions... :(
    ^^ VEry nice entry hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m so happy that you really liked my entry :D , and I´m think the same of you, not all the country but someone in this country made things like this for be in the top of the world , is sad but is the ugly true.
    also I read your information that was in the link that you give me and it was so much interesting too, so thank you for that .
    :)

    ReplyDelete