Thursday, May 1, 2014

Open your mind traveling !!

                                                                             Hello !

When someone tells you to travel, what do you think? Probably on visiting turistic places, having some exotic food, or buying different things and souvenirs. Well, what if I tell you that these are not the only things that you can do while you are traveling?


                                                                    Playa de Cádiz
When you travel, you can see the different realities about your country or another! Through these trips, you can open your mind and reduce your conception of stereotypes.
I have had the chance to travel to different places, and thanks to this impressions. I tend not to judge people by first impressions
I hope that you have the same chance that I had and be able to travel anywhere you like.
                                   
                                      Thanks for reading and we will see on another entry :)                   

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you! I think traveling is the only way you get richer spending money! And that's basically because you get to know so many places, people, cultures and food that you wish you'd never leave! :) I think the most complete way to learn about a culture is traveling, I don't mean going on tours, but going to the REAL parts of the city/country you visit! regards! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I think that the only way to meet the different realities and lifestyles is travelling!! I agree with Valentina, because when you take a tour you visits the most important places but with tome controlled, and I believe that the real magic is when you enjoy the places without controlled time!

    ReplyDelete