Monday, March 24, 2014

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.



I would like to share the video of the song Demons, by Imagine Dragons. I really like this song and I’m part of that group of people who cries because we couldn’t get a ticket to Lollapalooza

Demons is a very beautiful song about those problems and troubles that hurt you, but you can’t fall and pull yourself down because of them. The video shows troubles like anorexia, war, domestic violence and the pain of losing someone. All those persons are in the concert, and if you look into their eyes you can literally see their pain and suffering, just like the song says – Look into my eyes, is where my demons hide. And maybe on the surface those persons are laughing and they seem happy, but they know that inside them are those personal “demons”, all those problems they’re dealing with and prefer to hide, because they don’t want to hurt anyone else with their troubles.


 


Searching on the Internet I found a lot of comments of this video, and most of them were about respect, not judging other people because we don’t know their history, and trying to hold up troubles because is the only thing we can do with them. Much comments were about how much understood they felt with the lyrics of the song, and personally I have to say I felt in that way too.

What about you? Have you ever feel in that way? Do you think we have demons inside us? Let me know your opinion!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment